In 2005, New Practices in Flexible Learning will fund projects that increase provider and vocational education and training (VET) practitioner capability to provide sustainable innovation across the spectrum of training delivery activities and support services, including e-learning,
e-business, teaching, assessment, business process, collaboration and integration with other educational sectors.
The New Practices in Flexible Learning Project will contribute to:
- increased provider capability to provide training delivery and support service innovation for improved flexibility, quality, productivity and client satisfaction
- positive attitudes to e-learning by VET leaders in organisations undertaking a New Practices in Flexible Learning Project
- a range of available e-learning solutions and options
- improved satisfaction of clients through solutions to their e-learning requirements
- changed attitudes to innovative e-learning opportunities and solutions.
The project resources from the all the New Practices in Flexible Learning projects undertaken during 2003 and 2004, as well as additional video footage, sound and images, have been developed into two multimedia resources of 'new practices'. These CD-ROMs can be ordered through your local Framework communication officer by completing the online order form.
Order the 2003 collection of New Practices in Flexible Learning projects
NEW - Order the 2004 collection of New Practices in Flexible Learning projects